The State of Abduction in Turkey Today
Join #TurkeyTribunal 🇹🇷⚖️ and #IOHR for the second of a series of webinars discussing Turkey’s human rights challenges.
Topic: The State of Abduction in Turkey Today
Date: December 16
Time: 14.00 (Brussels) 13.00 (London) 16.00 (Ankara) 08.00 (New York)
The Turkey Tribunal in collaboration with the International Observatory of Human Rights will be hosting its second webinar to discuss the Tribunal’s latest report on the State of Abduction in Turkey Today.
Our speakers that include the authors of the report, real witnesses, legal and human rights experts will be discussing the finding of the report that answer 3 fundamental questions:
1. Is Turkey responsible for the internal abduction of its opponents?
2. Is Turkey responsible for the extraterritorial abduction of its opponents?
3. Does Turkey effectively investigate complaints and allegations of enforced disappearances and unlawful abduction?
REGISTER (ZOOM): https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_b_X1F9mORPiJDNoWeH1BNQ (for your questions and Turkish translation)
YouTube Live Broadcast: https://youtu.be/_U1DfjfptIg (without registration and for English broadcast only)
📌 Speakers in this webinar:
Moderator: Prof. Dr. Em. Johan Vande Lanotte, Turkey Tribunal founder
1. Emma Sinclair-Webb, HRW Turkey Director
2. Lawyer and Human Rights Defender Eren Keskin, IHD co-chairperson
3. Lawyer Johan Heymans, Turkey Tribunal rapporteur
4. Mustafa Tunc, father of Yusuf Bilge Tunc (victim of a recent abduction who is still missing)
❗ The report subject to discussion in this webinar has been written by Lawyer Johan Heymans, and it has been downloaded more than 5,000 times. You can find it here: https://turkeytribunal.com/tr/raporlar/ (TR) and https://turkeytribunal.com/the-reports/ (EN)
#SpeakUpForHumanRights – #InsanHaklariAdinaSesVer
#TurkeyTribunal 🇹🇷⚖️ #TurkiyeTribunali
✅ Help us continue our work